SC2 can offer partial or full warehouse space to store assets and fulfill your needs.
Why SC2 Warehousing?
- The warehousing operations at SC2 provide numerous opportunities for customers both large and small.
- Through efficient use of floor space, reduced labor costs and inventory management programs, SC2 is cost-efficient and helps our customers save.
- SC2 currently manages warehouses from 40,000 to 1.3 million square feet and more than $500 million worth of inventory.
- Our systems, as well as our employee training programs, drive the quality and accuracy of inventory management.
- We can provide the manpower and equipment to meet your requirements.
- Receiving and storing best practices are administered to provide customers with both inventory accuracy and location accuracy.
- High order picking and shipping standards are maintained to guarantee accurate shipments to customers and their clients, within the required time constraints.
SC2 can provide the best labor, management, and systems necessary to manage and store assets. Our services offered include the following:
- Contract – SC2 has several locations ready to meet your contract warehousing needs. Let us do your receiving, inventory, tracking and order fulfillment.
- Public – We will provide you with the space to store and track your inventory, offering both short and long-term agreements.
- Bonded customs – SC2 has the ability to receive items from all over the world, with no limitations on size or quantity.